




We had a great Halloween. It was fun to go watch Ethan and Alex in their Halloween parades at school. We carved pumpkins; scary ones for E and Alex and happy ones for Drew and Peyton. Then it was time for trick-or-treating. Uncle, Nanny, Elvis, the lovely ladybug, Mimi, Papa, T, and Rhett all came over for the big event. The kids had fun trick-or-treating despite being cold and windy. Then we all enjoyed Nanny's delicious tortilla soup and the wonderful pumpkin spice bundt cake. It was a great night!!
5 comments:
Those boys are so big. I didn't even recognize E. We love the costumes!! Happy Halloween!!
Such fun picutres. I can't believe Peyton is now old enough to wear the BAT outfit.
Ohhh - I love halloween!! They all look so cute! I wish we could have been there!
TIME FOR A NEW BLOG
hey nan....I know you are busy being a fulltime DENTIST...but seriously....TIME FOR A NEW BLOG!!!!
Post a Comment