i love the office picture. I can hardly wait to see it the place for myself.....it will still be awhile before we head out to ut, so keep the picutes coming.
The office looks awesome! I can't wait to see it in person over christmas! I didn't even recognize P in that pic - it's been so long since I've seen him I thought it was Drew! :)
4 comments:
the office is fabulous! i love the floors and colors. thanks for cleaning my teeth. :)
i love the office picture. I can hardly wait to see it the place for myself.....it will still be awhile before we head out to ut, so keep the picutes coming.
i like the pictures! it's about time you blogged. i am happy.
The office looks awesome! I can't wait to see it in person over christmas! I didn't even recognize P in that pic - it's been so long since I've seen him I thought it was Drew! :)
Post a Comment