

Lots has been going on at the office. They finished the stucco out front and made some progress on the roof. All of the flooring except the carpet has been put down. The finish carpenters come in tomorrow. This is the exciting part for me. So much to do in so little time!! I'll be glad when I can breathe a sigh of relief when this is all done....
3 comments:
excellant!! it's getting so close Nan. you need to make the flyers for our oct 6 paycheck. can't wait for the new office :)
It is looking really good. It will be done before you know it and the building process will just be a long dream!
My comments aren't showing up!!
Let's try again...
This looks awesome, Natalie! I can't wait to see it in person. I wish I was there. I swear I have at least 4 post-preg cavities!! We miss you guys!
P.S. re:persson's blog - Don't let Peyton keep that mustache too long. It makes him look old.
Post a Comment