


Drew's first day of preschool was on Friday. He was so excited to go to school like his "boys." His teacher's name is Miss Denise and he calls her "the one with the black shirt and she's a girl." He had a great first day. When I came to pick him up he was playing on the playground and informed me that he couldn't come home. He loves preschool.
6 comments:
Drew little guy you are getting so big that you get to go to school too. I bet you are having fun. Love you!! grandma
It is so exciting to start the preschool thing. Your house must be very quite with allthe school boys. Cute pictures of Drew.
Is Drew Methodist yet? I bet he is loving going to school. I can't believe you have 3 in school. Hurray for big boys!
i only said the Methodist thing b/c I thought the preschool was at a Methodist church. FYI.
Drew!!! You are such a big boy!! We love you ROO!! :)
Drew's school looks awesome!! Ella misses you Roo and so we!
Post a Comment