Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I've been thinking about how grown up all the boys have become and started going through pictures. Wow has time gone by quickly! They are such wonderful boys!! Here's a trip down memory lane...

Then... Drew 1 week old


Now... Independent Preschooler


Then... Peyton 4 days old


Now... Tiny Tornado

5 comments:

The Persson's said...

Crazy how quickly time goes by....you should have posted some of your own then and now pics! I want to see some "Units" and shoulder pads! :) hahaha - oh, and bangs, who could ever forget the big bangs

jody said...

I love the trip down Memory Lane...those babies are so cute and how quickly they grow...kisses to the boys gma

Tanya said...

We love those boys!! They are all so handsome. Thanks for these fun posts!!

{natalie} said...

cute pics! where is the pic of you in white jeans and keds? and one of aar with flock of seagulls hair?

we love you gus!!

{natalie} said...

crap! by "gus" i mean "guys!!"