Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Alex's First Day of Kindergarten




This morning Alex started Kindergarten. He was so excited!! Alex was thrilled because he got to walk to school with Ethan and his friends. We all walked to school together, although Ethan made Aaron and I keep our distance when he went to pick up his friends :). Alex wasn't nervous at all. It's kind of strange to just have Drew and Peyton home. On Friday, it will just be Peyton as Drew starts preschool. The boys are growing up. I can't wait to hear how Alex's first day went!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Alex in Kindergarten!!!! It seems like E just started school. How can you have two babies in school? i loved the pics too!!!

Tanya said...

What studs! They are all getting so big. You are going to have to keep all those girls away...sooner than later for Alex I hear!!

The Persson's said...

Al - you are sooo cute! I hope you had a great first day! Do you like your teacher? I miss you and love you!

jody said...

Alex you are so big and now in school too. STOP IT! I love your cute smile and your Tigers ears:))) I know you had a great first day of school. So cool that you get to walk to school with E. love you little guy..Grandma