

Both Ethan and Alex had their opening soccer games of the season today. Alex told us this morning that he was going to score a goal in his first game. He did his hair "soccer style" which was supposed to help him run fast and score goals. Alex sprinted down the field and saved a goal for his team. Just like he said, he also scored a goal. It was an awesome goal too!!! A strong powerful kick right through the defenders. Ethan played awesome! This is his first season with goalies and throwing the ball in from the sidelines. He ran the field well and had the most powerful kick on his team! We're excited for a new season!
5 comments:
cool uniforms. Are those girls I see behind Alex?
I love boys playing. So cute. Way to go Alex!!!! I wish we were there to see them play!.
way to go boys!!! tots says, "good job!"
Nice work E and Al! I think the hair made all the difference. :)
I love the soccer boys! Wish I could of been their for opening day. Way to go E and Alex. What are your team names?
Post a Comment