Sunday, August 20, 2006

My baby model






Peyton got his 1 year pictures taken and once again Skye did an outstanding job! Isn't he just the cutest!!! I can't believe he's 14 months old tomorrow. He's growing up so fast. He's walking between things now, saying a few words, and turning into one of "the boys!"

7 comments:

*ethan* said...

that is one cute kid..... i love the last one with his hands behind his head

jody said...

very handsome lad

{natalie} said...

nan...i love the pics!! i want to come see them all. what a big boy he is.

Tanya said...

That is the cutest kid ever!! We want to come see you guys more than ever. Make sure Peyton knows us and sees our pictures a ton! I LOVE the little monkeys, too.

Ashley said...

What great pictures! I love them. Skye takes great pictures. such a little model.

jody said...

Oh that Peyton is so cute. Can't believe he is 14 months, he is still a baby. Don't let him be one of the "boys" yet. Kiss that boy for his Grandma.

The Persson's said...

I love that p-teezy! :) He is so cute! I already miss you guys like crazy! When are you coming to Disneyland again - it better be soon! :)