Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ethan's first day of school


Ethan started second grade today. He had a great day! He set his alarm clock for 6:30 am and when I went downstairs at 6:45 to check on him he was already showered and dressed. He likes his new teacher, but can't believe that he's already back in school. He is on the early track, 8:00-2:15, and loves it because he gets home early. We all really missed him today.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Ah! 2nd grade. I loved the second grade. I can't belive "baby e" is that old. I miss him.

{natalie} said...

holy cow "donald" is a second grader!!

The Persson's said...

Hey E - did you sing the song I taught you to your teacher yet? "I'm sorry Miss Jackson...oooh, I am for reeeaaaall....." :) ha ha
Love you!
Neana

jody said...

Oh Ethan you are a second grader! I even remember 2nd grade. My teacher was Miss Niece and she taught me to jump rope. Have a good year E.