Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Break

For spring break this year our family went to Disneyland. Aaron and the boys drove down on Sunday, while I flew down on Monday evening. I didn't want to drive.....JUST KIDDING, I had to work. The boys kept me up to date with the fun they were having.

We had a great time even with Aaron getting his credit card number stolen (whole other story). The hotel was perfect, the boys nearly at them out of food every morning. We followed that up by full days of Disneyland. We had a great time meeting up with Jeana and Dane.

It was a great trip and we can't wait to go back!!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do they know you guys by first name at Disneyland yet?

jody said...

Glad you are back to posting!!!

I known your family loves the Disneyland.

Cute pictures! cute boys!

Really like the one of big Al

Tanya said...

Oh man, we wish we were there!!! You're like the sneak attack blogger. You keep us on our toes, anxiously awaiting the next one! Love the pics of Disney!!