It's always nice when you get back from work and a few hours later you're swooshing down the slopes! Its even better if where you've been working is a flat place like Missouri! Peyton, Drew, Kade and Uncle Ethan went to Sundance this afternoon for their "Twilight" pass. 2 hours of skiing, $32, litterly a dozen runs, there was no one there to get in the way or make us wait in a line! Also it was Kade's first time skiing! He was brave and is so good, he was skiing Blue's by the time the lifts shut down and the kicked us off the mountain! It was great!
4 comments:
It looks so fun and I love the video! I think Tiger and I might join you next Friday.
Me and the tots had a great time!! When he woke up this morning he asked if we were going skiing again today
i'm so happy you guys had a fun time (and that kade didn't wuss out!) i borrowed two pics for my blog. and i meant to have ethan bring alex's card
I love the video. And all the shots. Looks like a great day.
Post a Comment