Monday, February 21, 2011

The Canyons


We were finally able to go skiing today! (We have been home bound the last month due to sinus infections, colds, sore throats and kidney stones.) It was a beautiful day to ski. We went to The Canyons in Park City. It is an amazing resort. The runs were all challenging, but everyone did great. (No green runs for us and not because I didn't want to ski green. There just weren't any green runs!) The heated lift, gondola, and six pack were the favorite lifts.





The favorite run of the day was Rhapsody. We can't wait to go back!

4 comments:

Sally and Paul said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!! I guess you got there early, I heard on the radio that the parking lot was way full.
So glad you have a family sport you can all do together.
Sorry you could not make dinner!

{natalie} said...

your boys are so cute. i love that you ski together. and i'm glad you have been blogging again.

Ashley said...

Such fancy skiing! Looks like a great day!

jody said...

Looks like a very fun day. I don't see E but I assume he was with you all. Everyone must be getting very good if no green runs for the Schofs