Yesterday Aaron took the boys up to Brighton
for their first day of skiing.
They all went to Ski School
and came out loving it.
In fact, they loved it so much
they took me skiing today.
It was a perfect day!
Absolutely beautiful.
The kids were amazing and fearless.
We decided to put P into Ski School today
which he loved.

P is in the yellow helmet.
After only a few times down Explorer,
the boys wanted to ski some "real" runs
and we headed over to Majestic.
You should have seen the boys
on the green and blue trails.
Very impressive.

Uncle Ric was able to come with us.
The boys loved being able to show
him their skills.

Drew was my ski buddy for the day.
He insisted he take me on a blue
run to show me his moves.

I loved being able to ski as a family.

4 comments:
. wow!! What a great family outing. TIger
I love that every one is learning to ski. I always loved skiing with the family. Aaron always wanted to scare the crap out of me and take me on a black diamond, beware. I hope we can come this winter and we all can ski.
I love the family picture...I need that one too!!!
it looks so fun that you all went together. i love the family picture at the bottom. we need to get Uncle and Kade up there with you.
That looks so dang fun!! What a great family day. You guys are always doing such cool things.
Post a Comment