Monday, November 09, 2009

Football

Aaron took the boys to return their
football equipment on Saturday.
It turns out they were selling the old equipment for $5.

The boys spent most of the afternoon
playing football.
Drew even set up chairs for the spectators.


Aar even had to get in on the action.


I can't wait for next season!!

7 comments:

{natalie} said...

$5 that is a deal! i love how much your boys love football.

The Persson's said...

It was so fun watching the boys on Sat! I can't wait till Dane is old enough to join in on the fun! Thanks again for letting us stay at your house all week. We had so much fun! Love you! :)

Ashley said...

A full boy house = a football house

Tanya said...

Oh man, that is awesome!! You guys are the best footballers out there.

jody said...

I love your boys!!
I love that your boys love football.
I love that your boys love Cougar football.
I would of loved watching your boys play football.
I wished I love football...but I don't.

Cute pictures and you got a great deal.

Sally and Paul said...

You can almost have a totally Schofield team! Love you pictures.

Jackie said...

Happy birthday Natali!!!!