Friday, May 29, 2009

Space Derby

Instead of a Pinewood Derby this year
the Cub Scouts did a Space Derby.
Aar helped the boys build their
rockets.



It was a lot of fun watching
the boys launch their rockets.




6 comments:

jody said...

Oh I wish I was there to watch the blast offs. We use to go to the field many times to watch and then go chase down the rocks. It was so fun.

Now E doesn't look like he was having lots of fun. How did their rockets do?

Aaron said...

I wish I could have been there!!! I love to launch rockets!!

Big E said...

Man did I hate the space derby wish it was the pinewood.

The clarkes said...

Great pictures- it looks like a lot of fun!

Tanya said...

TOO COOL!
Just another reason to move back to UT. E, why no to the space derby?? It seems pretty cool.

Ashley said...

THat is so cool. I wish I would have been there. I would have loved the rockets.