Monday, February 23, 2009

Talk


D gave his 1st talk in Primary yesterday.
He wrote and gave the whole talk by himself.
Here it is.....
On Thursday night I went to the Draper Temple
house of opening.
My favorite parts were the place you get married
and the place you get baptized.
I felt Heavenly Father and Jesus in my heart.
I love them so much.
The important part about temples is
that you can be together forever with your family.
He did such a great job.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Drew, you're awesome. Hope you don't mind if I use parts of that amazing talk if I ever have to give a talk on temples.

{natalie} said...

way to go Drew! you are such a big boy, we love you!

jody said...

Oh Drew you are so sweet. I am glad you are learning to love the Temple. good job

The Persson's said...

That is such an amazing talk Drew! Great job! We love you!

Ashley said...

amazing job drew. you rock