P is absolutely loving preschool!
In January, he moved up to the older class
and is loving it.
He has to wear a uniform now -
khaki, black, or navy pants,
solid oxfords or polos,
and solid sweater vests in the winter.
Yesterday, he was telling me all about
his great day.
He and his two best friends,
Max and Barrett,
played in the mud at recess
and got their gloves all dirty.
He informed me that none of the girls
wanted to play with them because
girls don't like to get dirty!
In January, he moved up to the older class
and is loving it.
He has to wear a uniform now -
khaki, black, or navy pants,
solid oxfords or polos,
and solid sweater vests in the winter.
Yesterday, he was telling me all about
his great day.
He and his two best friends,
Max and Barrett,
played in the mud at recess
and got their gloves all dirty.
He informed me that none of the girls
wanted to play with them because
girls don't like to get dirty!


6 comments:
Hi, this is Jeni. I served a missoin with Aaron. Just wanted to say that you have a cute blog and a super cute family. Four boys-how fun!
that P is so handsome. i love the uniform. he's going to be so smart just like his brothers
Cutie Peyton!!
Peyton, girls like Ella probably get dirtier than most boys!! They're out there.
I love that P - I can't believe he is so big! I love his uniform! :)
the uniform rocks or maybe Peyton just rocks it.
Oh, I just love little P-Pot. He is so dang cute!
Love T
Post a Comment