Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday in Florida!

I had such a great birthday in Florida!
First on the agenda...
a trip to the Magic Kingdom!

We were the first people on Dumbo
and basically walked on all the rides.
In 3 hours we had pretty
much been on all the rides.
It was great!
The kids were so excited
that we had to run to keep up with them.

Next stop...
Lunch at Cheesecake Factory which is
always delicious.
Then off to Cocoa Beach!


The boys loved
collecting sea shells.


We played and played at the beach!
It was a little too cool to go in the water,
but that didn't stop D...





My handsome boys!



Oh how I love the beach!
What a perfect birthday!

5 comments:

The Persson's said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!! I hope you had a very Happy Birthday Nan! I love you! :)

{natalie} said...

welcome back! i'm glad your birthday was so fun. i've been waiting patiently for the update. can't wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know it was your birthday! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm so glad you had fun!

Tanya said...

What great pics! I'm glad you had a great birthday. We had a blast in Florida.

jody said...

Looks like a great day! Love the pictures!