I know it's been over a month since the last post. It seems that every spare moment has involved some home improvement project. Take a look.
From this.....

To this....



It's so exciting to have everything painted, trim installed, and carpet. The carpet was installed just yesterday! Hopefully, this weekend we'll get the boys completely moved into their rooms. It's taken awhile, but it's definitely been worth the wait.
7 comments:
The basement looks so good! I am excited to see it in person next month!
That looks awesome! Can’t wait to see it :)
Woah, that looks so good! Who is that guy with the spray? We need some work done over here.
p.s. And I'm so happy to finally have an update! A month is too long to go without Schofield news!!!
WoW! It looks great! Good job worker man!
the carpet looks great! we need to come up and see it all. i'm glad you finally blogged.
You lucky girl! It looks so nice. You've gotta love a nice remodel. Nice work Aaron!
Post a Comment