A couple of weeks ago we finally got some great patio furniture!
It has been so nice to be able to enjoy the back yard.
We've eaten outside almost every night. Last weekend we
even made Smores on the grill. Delicious!

Alex enjoys reading outside while
Peyton colors.

5 comments:
Very fun for you! I think I have been giving you money every year for your anniversary to buy a table. AC claims he hates to eat outside. Glad he has finally come from the dark side and now knows the joy of patio furniture. A very cute set, glad you are all enjoying.
Very cute table and chairs. However, it looks like it only seats 4 people. What about the other 2 people in your family? SOL?
Oh wow. Our $150 patio set from Garden Ridge does not compare to your nice table! We just got ours a while back too and we use it all the time. The kids love to eat outside.
Now all you need is a dog. I've got one if you want it.
Cute furniture! I can't wait to sit in it! :)
i love the squishy chairs. don't worry - jody has been giving us the easter $$ for the picnic table at costco every year too! heheh. i love the new furniture and i'm glad you are using it a lot. we need to find the sale!
Post a Comment