
P got into D's closet and brought me this outfit.
He slept in it last night
and is still wearing it!

Almost daily he tells me, "I 4 and I get to play soccer.
If you don't let me play my soccer team will put you in time out!"
If only they let 3 year olds play soccer.
He just doesn't like
kicking the ball to me in the backyard.
He wants to be on a team!

I just love this little guy!
3 comments:
Petyon-You come to CA. They all sorts of soccer options for little 3 years olds. I'll take care of you!
he looks so cute in that uniform. i guess you better not tell him that tots is starting in august. or we could sneak him onto kade's team.
How cute is that? What a darling little boy and a soccer boy too.
Post a Comment