Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Preschool Graduation


Today was Drew's graduation from preschool. He was so cute. While we were waiting for the program to start I heard him tell his teacher that he was coming to her class forever. Then when Mimi arrived he said, "Teacher, this is Mimi and she is going to graduate with us."


They put on a darling program.


Then each graduate received their diploma....

I can't believe he starts kindergarten in the fall!

7 comments:

jody said...

How cute is that boy??!!! I love him and his exit video. Very cute.

Not only is he the smartest boy he is the tallest too.

Yes, it is hard to believe that he will be in kindergarten in the fall.

t said...

That is so cute! I have watched that video three times now and can't stop laughing!!

Tanya said...

Drew!!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you to start Kindergarten!

You are the fastest runner. You ran so fast to get your diploma. It made us all laugh!

We can't wait to see you!

The Persson's said...

That is the funniest video! Congrats Drew! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! :) love you!

Ashley said...

Crewe LOVES the video of Drew. He wants to know where Alex is??

*ethan* said...

drew we love you! i can't believe it's kindergarten time already (well after summer) holy cow. you are one fast boy!

{natalie} said...

sorry that last comment was me - nat