
The crib that all four boys slept in finally gave out yesterday, so Aaron took it down. We rearranged Peyton's room with the hopes that he would be excited to sleep in his "big bed." He did great! He went to bed all by himself and never once got out.

He slept through the night! This morning at 7:00 am I hear, "Mom, I awake!" I went into his room and there he was standing in his bed waiting for me to get him. What a cutie!
6 comments:
What a cutie! I love that he'll wait till you come get him. I wouldn't ever tell him that he can get out on his own!
Ella was just talking about how Peyton LOVES her to chase him!! Wish we were there to give him a good chase!
Peyton is a good boy published by Ethan
Oh - Peyton is so big! i miss you guys sooo much! I love all you schof's! :)
How can that darling little boy be so big so fast? He is one cute little guy. So cute that he calls you and doesn't just hop out of bed.
The bed thing is a huge step and I think harder for the parents than for the baby turning into a little person.
kisses to the babies.
I love that bed. I can't believe Peyton is sleeping in it. What a good boy!n
somehow i didn't see this post from a week ago. the P is getting so big. i loved him on the slides today at kangaroo zoo.
Post a Comment