Lately anytime we go anywhere Drew insists on opening the car door for me. He then proceeds to say, "After you my lady." It is so cute! He gets really upset if I forget to wait for him to open the door and open it myself. In fact he makes me get back into the car! Chivalry truly is not dead! What a gentleman!
6 comments:
What a sweet boy.
That is SO cute and sweet! I love that drew!
How cute is that boy!! I love than boy!
When Ethan was about that age he learned "my pleasure mam." I think they talked about it at pre school or on I know they said it on Huckelberry Hound and he liked to watch that show.
that cracks me up. he's so cute
i hope he's ready for his sleepover!
That is too cute. Drew is so sweet!!
we need an update schof's! :)
Post a Comment