Can I just tell you how wonderful E is....
Tonight I needed to give
Peyton a bath.
E volunteered to watch him.
Not only did he watch him, but
also play with him.
When I came to check on them
I told E I had lots of laundry to fold.
E replied,
"Can I fold the laundry?"
Well, I certainly couldn't turn
down an offer like that.

E proceeded to fold and put away two loads of laundry!
Then when it was time for family prayer
he managed to get all his brothers
standing at attention for a picture.

I am so grateful for E!
He is the greatest!!
I love this boy!
Tonight I needed to give
Peyton a bath.
E volunteered to watch him.
Not only did he watch him, but
also play with him.
When I came to check on themI told E I had lots of laundry to fold.
E replied,
"Can I fold the laundry?"
Well, I certainly couldn't turn
down an offer like that.

E proceeded to fold and put away two loads of laundry!
Then when it was time for family prayer
he managed to get all his brothers
standing at attention for a picture.

I am so grateful for E!
He is the greatest!!
I love this boy!
7 comments:
We love E too! Send him on over to our house, I have lots of things I need help with!!
E is such a sweet boy. He has always been so nice to Nate ever since he was born! I am so impressed with the big kid he is turning in to!
E is the greatest! How nice to have someone to help you when you need it and who can get the other boys to stand at attention! (How cute was that) I can't wait to see those boys in a few weeks!
Blogger ate my comment.....
Great E. Can you send him my way? I need an E.
PS When did you get the shower curtain. No more ducks?
E is a great boy.
E is getting to be such a little Aar. It's freaking me out. But I love to see him grow and check to see how tall he is compared to me. I am glad he is there to help you out....you almost have a 9 year old!!!!
E IS SUCH A DELIGHT. SO NICE THAT HE IS SUCH A GOOD HELPER.
WE LOVE HIM TONS!
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS GETTING SO BIG. HE WAS JUST LITTLE YESTERDAY.
LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE BOYS STANDING AT ATTENTION,SO CUTE.
Life is so much easier when you train the kids early! Good Job, Nan and E!
great can you send him down to finish our laundry
Post a Comment