Saturday, November 24, 2007

Brothers


These two have become quite the buddies. As we were making Ethan's Indian costume these two turned two pieces of card board into a very fun game. Just take a look and keep in mind this game kept them occupied for literally an hour..........

8 comments:

The Persson's said...

OH my gosh - how cute is that! I miss those boys so much! ADORABLE!

Ashley said...

I love the videos. I get to see alittle piece of the boys.

The blogs new look is amazing. I LOVE it. Good job.

The Persson's said...

p.s. I love the new blog - it looks great! I noticecd there is no long a Final Score listed....does that mean you have some news??? I hope so! :)

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

No! The final score covered up Ethan's forehead, so I took it off, but just in case you need a reminder... Final Score
Boys 4 Girls 0

The Persson's said...

I call for OVERTIME!!!!!

{natalie} said...

love the new blog background!!

those boys are so cute and kade wants to play. he's been talking about the cousins!

Tanya said...

I love the new blog too.
And those boys are too cute!!

The Persson's said...

We can not wait to come up and play for xmas...its been a while since we have seen everyone. Perhaps we can play some guitar hero, 5 crowns, Call of Duty, and dare i say...a trip to CABELAS!!!!!

Ricker