A while ago, Drew, Peyton, and I were walking the halls at church during Sacrament meeting. We walked past the phone in the foyer. Drew spotted the phone and exclaimed, "Mom, I just need to make a quick call to Jesus." He picked up the phone, dialed, and then began the cutest conversation. "Hi Jesus. It's Drew...." Now that's what the church phone is for!
Alex had to say the prayer in primary a couple of Sundays ago. He was sitting in the front. During the opening song, I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus, I looked up to see Alex with his eyes closed, swaying to the beat of the song, and singing as loud as can be. He was truly into it!
5 comments:
Those are the cutest stories!! Kids are so funny!
i love stories like these!!! Listening to crewe is so wonderful. i am sure he would follow drew and use the phone!!!
that drew is too cute. and you know AL has the moves even in church
Oh my heart...how cute is that Drew. Big Al swaying to the Jesus music, he just has the music in him.
So sweet!
I know how it is to be walking the halls during sacrament.
Post a Comment