Friday, May 11, 2007

New Minovan






I don't see why this is so hard to believe. Yes, we got a new minivan (minovan for you Roo fans). Yes, we are actually saving money by buying a new car. I did the math, but I forgot to save the spreadsheet. It's a good amount of money we'll save over the next 2 years and possibly beyond but hey I'll probably buy a new van around then anyway. I must also warn you that we copied Troy and Tanya. I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Way to get Rich all stirred up about vans....very nice looking.

*ethan* said...

it is a very nice van....but the voice command couldn't find the nearest gentlemens club?!? i'd maybe take that back to the dealership and see if they could fix that

jody said...

That Navigation system will help you get around the neighborhood

{natalie} said...

oooh a new van....i like the gray color. pick me up for a ride soon.

Tanya said...

Yay! We love that Mino!!
You guys didn't copy...Aar probably just sold himself on one when he sold us on ours!