Saturday, May 19, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!



Last week Drew had a Mother's Day Luncheon at his preschool. They put on a darling program. Drew also made a fan and a coupon book for me. He also had a few words of wisdom about me.
1. My mother is 10 years old.
2. My mother likes to make her bed.
3. My mother is happy when I don't go in time out.
4. The first thing my mother does when she wakes up is put me in my bed.
5. My mother does not like to eat candy.
6. My mother's favorite color is pink.
7. My mother loves me because I go downstairs and play.
8. I love when my mother helps me clean my room.
I love seeing myself through my cute 4 year old's eyes!!



Ethan had a special program called Muffins for Mom. They put on a cute program. We then had muffins and milk. Next, we went back to the classroom and played games. It was so much fun. Ethan mad me a coupon book, picture frame with his picture, and had a few things to say about me too.
1. My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by being funny.
2. My Mom is as pretty as a butterfly.
3. My Mom is smart! She even knows how to fix cavities.


Alex made me a darling necklace. He drew the cutest picture of himself! I had a great Mother's Day and am lucky to have 4 wonderful boys!!!!!!!

5 comments:

jody said...

What darling boys and the pictures are so cute. I love the one of Drew during his program and that he says you are 10 years old. I think that makes me 20 years old;))))) Ethan is one handsome boy and I love that he says that you are pretty as a butterfly, so cute. Glad you had a nice Mothers Day, you are a great Mom!!! Did you get any flowers for your yard?

The Persson's said...

Those are the cutest things I've ever heard!! Having kids must be so awesome! I love the pics - those boys are sooo Cute! and you look amazing! :)

{natalie} said...

nan....i think you are as pretty as a butterfly too. i just didn't know how to tell you.

just kidding. i love the lists from the boys. i hope you print those out so you can always remember them being so cute. and i like to make my bed too. we love your cute boys and you and aar too.

Ashley said...

what a sweet post. you are lucky to have such handsome boys who are so thoughtful

jody said...

Just looked at the blog and I guess I thought the little boy with his hands on his mouth was Drew...kind of like AC was the black man with dreds at the tri...pretty funny