Monday, February 05, 2007

Supermen!






The most handsome Supermen ever!! I just love these boys!! Even when they're sick they're thinking of others. Alex has been having a hard time breathing. He's such a trooper though and hardly complains which in this situation makes things hard. We went in and not only was he VERY wheezy, but he also has two ear infections. What a tough kid. Almost too tough! He only mentioned once that his ear hurt over the weekend. The doctor said the one ear looked so bad it would make anyone cry. Now he's on antibiotics and steroids to hopefully prevent a hospital stay. And despite all this, he's still drawing me pictures.

5 comments:

The Persson's said...

Alex is such a sweetheart!! I hope he feels better very soon! Those are the cutest pictures of the boys! I love the superman costumes - awesome! Where did you get those? Tell all those boys we love them and miss them! Come visit again!

{natalie} said...

cool super suit!

hope big Al is feeling better soon. Kade's been asking to come over to play

Tanya said...

Poor Alex! What a strong kid. I am so glad he has great brothers to cheer him up when he is sick!! I hate the breathing stuff. I hope he gets better soon.
The boys all look so handsome! Make sure to talk about us a lot!

Ashley said...

What good looking supermen!!!!

So sad about Alex being sick. I hate sickness. It is so stressful when they can't talk...now Alex could tell you and doesn't....ah!!!! hang in there budddy

jody said...

I love these pictures..I had the one of the 4 of them made into an 8 X 10 and it is so cute. Glad X is better. Kiss those cute boys for us.