Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Finally!


Wow! One picture actually posted. I tryed posting some more, but no luck. We had a great trip to Disneyworld. The weather was beautiful and being together as a family was great. The boys were so surprised by their early Christmas present!!!
Okay, Aaron is a genius. He figured out how to upload the rest of the photos. Enjoy....two months later.

E and Aaron decided to go back to the Magic Kingdom for extra magic hours once the rest of us were in bed. They left at 10:00 pm and didn't get back until 1:00 am. They had a blast!! Peyton loves Winnie the Pooh! He spotted him and from then on every time we saw a character he'd yell "Pooh!"














6 comments:

{natalie} said...

i love all the pics, it looks like such a fun time. too bad we couldn't tag along this year

*ethan* said...

didn't you go to DW like three months ago??

Ashley said...

crewe has LOVED looking at the pictures. He keeps saying, "who are these cousins who met Buzz?" Very cute. I bet it was a fun trip.

jody said...

Such cute pictures of the boys. Looks like the trip was a hit. the boys are getting so big.

The Persson's said...

Those pictures are awesome! I am so jealous! I wish we could have been there!

Tanya said...

You guys have to be the absolute funnest family to be in!!
Next trip, we're in!!!