


What wonderful boys! I love having four boys!!!!! Every day is a new adventure. I love the ages they are right now. Ethan is such a wonderful, responsible big brother! Alex is so sweet and considerate. Drew loves to make you laugh. Peyton is such a joy. We couldn't have greater boys!
3 comments:
we love your boys too! kade especially does. we will miss you while you are gone for a few days!
I am so happy that you have a blog. I was just looking at my fridge and the picture I have of your boys is from Christmas. I like seeing newer pics of them.
(the other picture I have is from our house when we lived in ut!!!)
I love the pics and the blog! It's so great to see what everyone is up too!:) We miss you guys!
Those boys are so cute I can't stand it!
Love you!
Jeana & Eric
Post a Comment